I have been away from my blog for a very long time. It has been months since I added new content to the site.
But yesterday something happened.
I published a new blog post.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. When you click on something I recommend and purchase it, I will receive a commission for the sale – at no extra cost to you.
Now that I am back, there are a few things I wanted to bring to your attention. If you have been to Niabusiness.com before, you’ll already be familiar with some of the things I am about to tell you.
If this is your first time on Niabusiness – your first time reading this article -welcome to the blog. I hope you find the info in this post useful.
The new direction I am taking with blogging
I have done the separate domain thing in the past – you know creating separate sites for every niche topic I thought about.
I’ve created several niche sites that didn’t work out and so this time I’ve decided to just use one domain for all my content – using different categories to organize the posts I publish of course.
This is one of the things niche sites are known for – the ease with which you can organize content on different topics on separate domains.
It is one of the things that appealed to me back then.
But what most niche site creators never tell you is how much work it takes to build and maintain multiple domains / blogs / websites especially if you are just a one man operation.
I blog solo at the moment and I think it makes much sense to have all my content on one domain – in different categories of course.
No more time wasted on managing different domains / sites.
This way I can just focus on building all my online assets under one domain; focus all my energy on making this one domain stronger (by spending all my time creating and promoting the content I publish on whatever topic I please).
All the articles I write will be housed on Niabusiness.com.
Same thing with interviews, videos and podcasts.
My online shop too is on the same domain.
What you are likely to find on Niabusiness
I publish articles on a variety of formats. Here’s what you’ll likely find on Niabusiness on any given day.
- Tutorials. I like writing articles that show Niabusiness readers how to use various products and services. Think about some of the products / services you use on a daily basis (and you’ll likely find how-to posts on some of them published here on Niabusiness).
- Interviews. Most of the articles on Niabusiness are written by me. But there are times when hearing someone’s take on the various topics I write about makes sense. So, you will likely stumble upon some interview-type posts on the site. Bringing in experts to share their thoughts and experiences with you is a good thing. You get someone else’s perspective on whatever topic you are interested in – and hopefully that leads to decisions that help you achieve your goals in a much faster way.
- News commentary. Once in awhile I share my take on what is happening in Kenya and other countries by publishing opinion pieces touching on current news. If you like to hear other people’s take on current news (and share your take as well), these posts will appeal to you.
- Reviews. Niabusiness.com publishes articles reviewing products and services sold in and outside Kenya. The reviews share pros and cons of products / services in various categories – so when you go out there you only end up buying the best products. My aim, with the reviews I publish, is that you end up paying only for quality products – products that work well; products that last.
Search terms you can use to find Niabusiness.com blog
After reading 1, 2 or more posts on Niabusiness chances are you’ll likely want to come back. The easiest way to do this is by typing Niabusiness.com on your web browser’s address bar.
To access all the recent / popular content published on the site that’s all you need to do – visit Niabusiness.com on a browser of your choice: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera or UC Browser.
To save time and start enjoying content newly published on the site you can also just quickly type the following phrases on Google to access the blog.
- Niabusiness blog
- Niabusiness blog Kenya, or
- Niabusiness.com blog by Philos Mudis
A variation of the search terms can work just as well on search engines such as Bing, DuckDuckGo or Yandex.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Niabusiness.
Again, the full address is Niabusiness.com.
Type that on any web browser & you’ll instantly have access to all the content I’ve published.
A few actions for you to take before leaving this page
- Get notified of any new content published on Niabusiness blog by signing up via email here.
- Learn more about the different categories in which I publish content by visiting the main Niabusiness About page.
- Check the Niabusiness Free Ebooks page. Grab yourself a PDF.
- Send me your feedback – your thoughts & ideas for content you’d like to see more of. Use this contact form here to get in touch.
- Go to the homepage to read my recent posts. Or the START HERE page if you want to explore different parts of the site.