Editing and proofreading service
How many words are in the document you want edited and proofread? Select an option below.
What I edit and proofread at Niabusiness.com
I edit and proofread articles, blog posts, sales pages, novels, reports, guides, books and ebooks (fiction and non-fiction), speeches, children stories, Kindle books, dissertations, term papers, essays, manuals and different types of documents corporations and organisations need polished.
How much do I charge for the editing and proofreading service?
US$0.03 per word. That is if your word count doesn’t fit in the other options listed below, of which you’ll then use the ‘1 word’ option and enter your document’s word count in the quantity field.
Here’s an example
- Secrets of Self-Mastery ebook by Mitch Horowitz
- The Miracle Equation: You Are Only Two Decisions Away From Everything You Want by Hal Elrod
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
Say, you want me to edit and proofread a 75,562 word novel or thesis, what do you do?
Which option do you select?
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Ultimate Sale Machine by Chet Holmes.
The ‘1 word’ option.
- So Good They Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport.
- Master Your Emotions: A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings by Thibaut Meurisse, Kerry J Donovan
- The Recession-Proof Freelancer: A 12-Point Plan for Thriving in Hard Times by Carol Tice.
After selecting it, enter 75562 in the quantity field (1 word x 75,562). Click Add to Cart then Checkout.
if you have two 2000 word document, select the ‘2000 words’ option, change the quantity from 1 to 2 then click Add to Cart > Checkout to proceed.
|How many words are in the document you want me to edit and proofread?||
50000 words, 2000 words, 1000 words, 500 words, 1 word