Are you in search for a freelancer, a company or an individual to do keyword research for you?
A person to quickly take a word or phrase of your choice and research it for related terms?
Someone to help you find how easily you could rank for given keywords?
Note that Niabusiness has linked to some of the resources on this page (some listed below) using affiliate links. When you click on something and purchase it, Niabusiness will receive a commission from every successful sale / referral, at no extra cost to you.
Someone to give you a list of keywords you can use in the titles of your blog posts, YouTube videos, Slideshare uploads, landing pages and ads online & offline?
Keywords that you could use in your copy?
Keywords that could point to you what a certain segment of the market (you are in or after) is struggling with?
Keywords that could help you answer the questions they ask and let your expertise shine when people acknowledge how you tackle a problem with deep interest and just the right amount of passion that leads to great results?
Welcome. Niabusiness.com, through its keyword research service, helps you do all of the above.
You give us a word or phrase, a domain name or topic and you get back terms related to it, and more, to do with as you please.
Who can benefit from this keyword research service? Should you hire Niabusiness?
Anyone thinking of doing anything online really, especially if you are:
- interested in sharing your knowledge and ideas online and off
- interested in making it easier for the millions of searchers who depend on popular search engines to sift through the vast amount of content, products and services already available in various markets, offline and on the internet, to find you
- interested in creating a new blog, website or email list or improving the assets you already have online
- interested in selling anything online, attracting readers and customers to your content, products and services by paying for traffic or getting free quality organic search traffic from the popular search engines
- interested in doing thorough keyword research on many different terms, words or phrases but don’t have the time to do it well – or for some reason, you can’t do it yourself
- interested in knowing terms people use often when talking about, or researching, a certain topic, niche, industry, business, person or remedy
- interested in creating more content targeting the keyword researched to rank for them and be found by people using them
- interested in launching a new product or service and want to know what people use to find similar products or services offered by your competitors
- interested in knowing which keywords people use to find websites and blogs owned by certain businesses and individuals in your niche or industry (those you consider competitors and those who simply offer, for sale, products and services that complement your own)
- interested in knowing more about the keywords commonly used by people (which are difficult to rank for on search engines) and those that aren’t used often (long tail keywords that you can rank for on search engines with a little effort, even though they may bring fewer visitors to your blog or website)
- interested in finding keywords which you can then use to be the main topic in a niche site you created or one you want to start soon
- interested in keywords you can use in your blog post’s descriptions, tags and title fields
- interested in writing a book or ebook, creating a video, a presentation or a guide and want keywords to give you more ideas about what people look for (struggle with or want more of) when it comes to the topic, audience or market you are targeting
- interested in knowing keywords that warm visitors and make them ready to take a particular action – one that may be the difference between a successful sale and an unsuccessful one
If you are an individual interested in any, or all of, the above, take advantage of this Niabusiness.com service.
All you need to do right now is tell us the number of terms or phrases you want researched, what you want to use the keywords for and what you aim to achieve.
Interested in using Niabusiness.com keyword research service?
Click here to see our rates and select the number of keywords you want researched.
Share the post "Google Keyword Planner keyword research: Need help with it? Hire Niabusiness.com"
Niabusiness Recommendations – Tools, Resources
Book Recommendations – Buy & start reading these ebooks on your device now
- The Miracle Equation: You Are Only Two Decisions Away From Everything You Want by Hal Elrod
- The Art of War: Complete Texts and Commentaries by Sun Tzu, Thomas Cleary
- Secrets of Self-Mastery by Mitch Horowitz
- Master Your Emotions: A Practical Guide to Overcome Negativity and Better Manage Your Feelings (Mastery Series Book 1) by Thibaut Meurisse, Kerry J Donovan
- Coleman’s Laws: Twelve essential medical secrets which could save your life by Dr Vernon Coleman
- The Elements of Moral Philosophy by James Rachels
- Loving Your Spouse When You Feel Like Walking Away: Real Help for Desperate Hearts in Difficult Marriages by Gary Chapman
- Renovating Your Marriage Room by Room by Dr. Johnny C. Parker, Jr
- The Billionaire Who Wasn’t: How Chuck Feeney Secretly Made and Gave Away a Fortune by Conor O’Clery
- Here’s The Deal: Everything You Wish a Lawyer Would Tell You About Buying a Small Business by Joel Ankney
- Buy Then Build: How Acquisition Entrepreneurs Outsmart the Startup Game by Walker Deibel
- The Art & Science of Respect: A Memoir by James Prince by James Prince, Jasmine Waters
- #BreakIntoVC: How to Break Into Venture Capital And Think Like an Investor Whether You’re a Student, Entrepreneur or Working Professional (Venture Capital Guidebook Book 1) by Bradley Miles, Carol Tietsworth
- Leading with Cultural Intelligence: The Real Secret to Success by David A. Livermore
- 101 So Bad, They’re Good Dad Jokes by Elias Hill, Katherine Hogan
- The Sleep Solution: why your sleep is broken and how to fix it by W. Chris Winter
- Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups—Timeless Advice from an Angel Investor Who Turned $100,000 into $100,000,000 by Jason Calacanis
- Sulwe by Lupita Nyong’o, Vashti Harrison
- Ruthless: A Memoir by Jerry Heller, Gil Reavill
- The Upside of Stress: Why stress is good for you (and how to get good at it) by Kelly McGonigal
- How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman, René Boer
- Who Moved My Cheese: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life by Spencer Johnson
- Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big, 10th-Anniversary Edition by Bo Burlingham
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Exposed and Explained by the World’s Two by Al Ries, Jack Trout
- My Favourite Dictators: The Strange Lives of Tyrants by Chris Mikul, Glenn Smith
- Influence – Science and Practice – The Comic by Robert B. Cialdini, Nathan Lueth
- What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People by Joe Navarro, Marvin Karlins
- The Dynamics of Conflict: A Guide to Engagement and Intervention by Bernard S. Mayer
- The Time Trap: The Classic Book on Time Management by Pat Nickerson, Alec Mackenzie
- Choose Yourself! by James Altucher, Dick Costolo
- Get a F*cking Grip: How to Get Your Life Back on Track by Matthew Kimberley
- You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar, 2nd Edition: Sandler Training’s 7-Step System for Successful Selling by David H. Sandler
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- How to Win at the Sport of Business: If I Can Do It, You Can Do It by Mark Cuban
- The Greenhouse Approach: Cultivating Intrapreneurship in Companies and Organizations by Chitra Anand
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online by Russell Brunson, Dan Kennedy
Domain registrars – get your own domain name
- Namesilo – get a .com for $8.99. Use the coupon code BP to get $1 off.
- KenyaWebExperts – get .com & .co.ke domains for less than KSh 1000/yr.
Web hosting companies – get hosting for your blog or website
- KenyaWebExperts – starting at KSh 2,100 / year.
- HostGator – starting at $3.95/mo if paid annually.
- Garanntor Kenya
Plugins for your WordPress site
Hire freelancers to help with tasks you’d rather outsource
Check Niabusiness Classifieds. Place an ad for free. See categories you can outsource tasks in.
For more recommendations, check Niabusiness Tools & Resources page.