Want to get in touch? Use the form below to send me an email.
Note that if you want to send me an email directly without using the contact form below, send me your message to the address email@example.com
To proceed, enter your real name, email address, subject and message below then click send.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Done sending your message?
- Head to the this page for links to all Niabusiness.com resources on how to be a freelance writer in Kenya. Check the navigation at the top for links to most of the pages containing these resources. You can also scroll down to the footer section of the site – where you’ll find links to most of Niabusiness.com ebooks, online courses and pages.
- Head to Niabusiness.com blog to check recent articles. Read the ones you like and share your thoughts in the comments section. Also scroll down to check and read the popular and most read articles on Niabusiness.com. If you are viewing the site on a tablet, desktop computer, laptop or netbook you’ll see the links to the popular posts on the right sidebar – the right side of your screen. If your are viewing Niabusiness blog on a device with a smaller screen (like a smartphone or feature phone) scroll down a bit more to view the popular posts. Also don’t forget to read the post that started it all. In the post I share how I got started in freelance writing in Kenya, how I found my first client, how I got paid and how I received the money from my PayPal to M-PESA account.
- Read this in-depth guide to START you in your journey to become a well-paid freelance writer in Kenya (it’s the same guide I’ve linked to above). Read, implement and share the info in the blog post.
- Send me another email telling me about yourself, where you are at right now as a content writer / blogger for hire. If you’ve taken action and made some money on the internet working as a freelance writer in Kenya, I’d also like to hear your story – and may be share it with readers of Niabusiness.com blog.
- Do you think you could do with a writer for hire? Say if you want some short-form and long-form content for your blog or website? Or if you want a Kindle book or free PDF e-book (guide) to be used as a content upgrade or lead magnet written? Or if you want to order content to submit to other high authority sites as guest post contributions during your email / blogger outreach and link building campaigns – to improve the SEO of your blog, niche site or Amazon affiliate review site? Get in touch with me. Send me an email indicating that you’d like to hire me. Scroll up and send me the email via the contact form. Or simply send one to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send me another email with article, ebook or e-course suggestions. Outline some blog post ideas you’d like to see covered on Niabusiness.com. I’ll then write posts on the topics you suggest, email you the posts and also publish them on the blog to share with other readers of Niabusiness blog as well. Scroll up and use the contact form to send me the ideas you have in mind. Or email them directly to my email address: email@example.com.
- Send me another email outlining some of the resources that have helped you in your journey as a Kenyan writer for hire. These can include names of influencers and leaders in various blogging niches & industries, URLs of blog posts, free and paid online courses, free and paid ebooks you have bought and downloaded, books, online training, coaching & online programs by various mentors, cold email and outreach tactics, lessons from working on bidding sites and freelance marketplaces, keyword research tools, websites, podcasts, interviews, reviews, link building tips & packages, templates for freelancers, case studies, job boards, classified ad websites, business directories, Facebook groups & pages, online forums, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn groups & company pages, Pinterest boards, Google+ pages, writing challenges, discounts & coupon codes, videos, physical products, advice, software, apps, WordPress plugins, themes, web browser addons and extensions, web hosting plans or domain registrars.