Outsource your KRA and eCitizen services online

Contact Information
Contact HelpYetu
Visit Website
KSh 0
More Information

Is there something you need help with on the KRA / iTax or eCitizen portals?

Hire me to help you with the following on iTax:

  • Apply for a KRA PIN as an individual or non-individual
  • File your Kenya Revenue Authority / KRA tax returns
  • Business tax filings
  • KRA compliance

If you need help on the eCitizen portal, you can hire me to help you with government services such as:

  • Driving licence application
  • Passports
  • Business registration
  • NTSA / motor vehicle logbooks
  • Title deeds

I can also help with HELB (Higher Education Loans Board) matters:

  • Student registration on the HELB portal
  • HELB loan application, status & payment