- 1 *131# USSD code to check Airtel Kenya airtime balance
- 2 *130# USSD code to recharge Airtel Kenya line with scratch card
- 3 *100# USSD code to manage your Airtel Kenya account, buy bundles, access Kopa & Airtel Money
- 4 *544# USSD code to buy Airtel Kenya bundles (minutes, data & SMS), borrow from Kopa & check bundle balance
- 5 *222# USSD code to access the Airtel Money menu
- 6 *811# USSD code for Airtel Kenya Hello tunes menu
- 7 *304# USSD code for Airtel Kenya Enterprise Prepaid Bundles
Today, I present that list to you.
In it you will find various short codes you can use to manage your Airtel Kenya account, check your airtime balance, top up your line, check your data bundle balance, check your phone number, transfer airtime, buy hello tunes, borrow airtime and data bundles, buy data bundles, buy international minutes, buy roaming minutes, buy SMS bundles, buy all in one monthly bundles, access Airtel Money mobile money wallet, get loans from Airtel, buy airtime, get Tosha bundles, purchase Airtel Enterprise Prepaid Bundles and more.
Let’s start with …
*131# USSD code to check Airtel Kenya airtime balance
How to use the shortcode: Dial *131# / *133#
Anytime you want to check your Airtel airtime balance, use any if the USSD short codes above.
You will see your balance on-screen (and sometimes various offers you can buy on your Airtel Kenya line).
Here’s an example of what I see when I dial *131#
‘Your balance is Ksh 20.02. Get FREE Airtel calls & call other NETWORKS @ 2 BOB with Tubonge 10, 50 & 150. Dial *544# to buy Tubonge.’
Dial *131*10# to check bonus airtime balance on your Airtel line.
To learn more, read:
*130# USSD code to recharge Airtel Kenya line with scratch card
How to use the shortcode: Dial *130*PIN#
How do you load airtime to your Airtel line once you buy a scratch card? You use the top up code *130#.
- So, you go to a shop for example and purchase a Kenya Shillings 10, 20, 50 or 100 Airtel Kenya scratch card.
- Next, you scratch the card to reveal the recharge PIN.
- Then you use the USSD code above, in the format *130*PIN# to load airtime to your Airtel line.
To learn more, read: How to top up Airtel Kenya line: airtime for own vs another number.
*100# USSD code to manage your Airtel Kenya account, buy bundles, access Kopa & Airtel Money
How to use the shortcode: Dial *100#
You can use this shortcode to do the following:
- check and buy hot deals on your Airtel line – like Tubonge, combo bundles and daily data bundles
- get PUK for your Airtel line
- manage your Airtel account: check number and balance; upgrade your SIM; use Me2U to transfer airtime to another Airtel line; top up your Airtel line or another phone number; check your tariff; stop autorenewals; stop promotional SMS or retain your line.
- buy bundles: Tubonge voice bundles; Amazing data bundles; UnlimiNET combo bundles; Kopa internet or airtime; buy roaming bundles, buy SMS bundles and buy international minutes.
- gift a bundle to another Airtel line
- check data bundle balance
- check if you Airtel SIM card or phone is 4G enabled.
- access your Airtel Money account: send money, withdraw money, buy airtime or pay bills
- access Airtel Kopa services: get a loan via Kopa Cash, Kopa Kredo or Kopa Data.
- use Airtel call me back to send please call me requests.
- access Airtel Zawadi, Airtel Hello Tunes and Airtel Football.
- connect with Airtel: find their contacts. Reach them via Facebook, Twitter, email or find the nearest Airtel Shop.
Here are the options under the *100# menu
- Today’s Hot Deals
- Get PUK
- Manage My Account
- Buy Bundles & Services
- Airtel Money
- Kopa & Other Services
- Contact Us
To learn more, read the following articles:
- Airtel Kenya Manage My Account menu: get number, balance, tariff, load airtime, Me2U & more.
- Airtel Kenya buy bundles & services menu.
- How to get Airtel Kenya PUK: own number vs. another phone number.
- How to transfer Airtel Kenya airtime to another phone number using Me2U.
- Airtel Kenya contact us via Facebook, Twitter, email, find shop, download Airtel care app.
*544# USSD code to buy Airtel Kenya bundles (minutes, data & SMS), borrow from Kopa & check bundle balance
How to use the shortcode: Dial *544#
If you want to purchase bundles on your Airtel Kenya line, use the *544# short code.
You will find a menu with different offers for voice, data and text messages.
On the *544# menu, you can:
- Buy Amazing Data Bundles: 2GB + WhatsApp data bundle, daily bundles, 7 day bundles, 30 day bundles + 5GB free YouTube, 90 day bundles and UnlimiNet Modem bundles.
- Stop auto renew for the various bundles sold by Airtel.
- Check Airtel bundle balance.
- Buy TubongePlus and Tubonge Voice bundles on your Airtel line – and check balance.
- Buy UnlimiNET combo bundles: daily UnlimiNET (24 hours), weekly UnlimiNET (7 days), monthly UnlimiNET (30 days) or buy UnlimiNET for another number.
- Gift a Bundle: You can buy Tubonge, UnlimiNET, Amazing Data Bundles, UnlimiNET Modem and SMS Bundles for another Airtel Kenya number.
- Kopa Credo, Kopa Internet or Kopa UnlimiNet bundles.
- Buy roaming bundles: Roam Like HOME Data, One Airtel PAN Africa bundle, Rwanda-Uganda bundle, Hajj bundle or Global bundle.
- Buy SMS bundles or check balance. Buy Tutext, Club10 (60 Minutes + 100 SMS), daily, weekly or monthly SMS bundles on your Airtel line.
- Buy international minutes / bundles to call India, China, US, Canada and UK fixed lines. Buy a 24 hour bundle or a 7, 14 or 30 day bundle. Also check balance after buying international minutes.
- Buy Airtel Kenya Amazing Home Data Bundles: 30 and 90 day bundles. Also stop autorenewal.
- Check if your SIM card / phone supports 4G.
- Buy Airtel Kenya Smart Home Bundles.
You can also use the following shortcodes:
- Dial *544*99# or *544*22# to buy Airtel Kenya daily 2GB internet bundle with WhatsApp at Kenya Shillings 99.
- Dial *544*3# to check bundle balance on your Airtel line
Here are the options under the *544# menu:
- Amazing Data – New
- TubongePlus – New
- Tubonge (Voice)
- UnlimiNET (Combo) – New
- Gift a Bundle
- Amazing Home Data Bundles
- Check Data Balance
- Check if your SIM card or Phone is 4G enabled
- Smart Home Bundles
To learn more, read these articles:
- Airtel Kenya Amazing Data bundles + free WhatsApp (YouTube) menu options.
- Airtel Kenya gift a bundle: Tubonge, UnlimiNet, SMS, Amazing Data Bundles (90, 30, 7 days & daily bundles).
- How to buy Airtel Kenya UnlimiNET Modem data bundles: Modem daily, weekly, monthly & booster packs.
- Airtel Kenya Tubonge bundles: 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days (Tubonge Plus & Tubonge Voice).
- How to check if Airtel Kenya SIM card is 4G enabled.
- How to check data bundle balance on Airtel Kenya line.
How to use the shortcode: Dial *222#
If you don’t want to access your Airtel Money account via the Airtel SIM toolkit menu, you can simply use the *222# USSD shortcode.
Dial the code, any time you want to:
- manage your Airtel Money account: change PIN, check balance, manage favorites, reverse wrong transaction, change language or get mini statement
- buy airtime for your line or another Airtel Kenya phone number
- send money
- withdraw money from Airtel Kenya agents or ATMs
- Lipa na Airtel
- use Airtel Kenya loans and savings services such as M-Fanisi and Kopa Cash
Here are the options under the *222# menu:
- Send Money
- Buy Airtime
- Withdraw Money
- Loans & Savings
- Lipa na Airtel Money
- My Account
How to use the shortcode: Dial *811# / *355#
Once you dial the *811# code you can manage your beats or buy another beat in any of the categories listed on the menu.
You can entertain your callers with Hello Tunes from categories such as Gospel, Bollywood, Kenyan Top 10, International Top 10 among others (see full list below).
You can search for a song by title or the artist’s name.
Charges are KSh 36 per month for activation and KSh 12 for a tune / song.
Here are the options under the *811# menu:
- EA Trend
- Kenyan Top 10
- International Top 10
- Arrow Bwoy Songs / Eric Omondi
- Your Name
- My Beats
To learn more, read: Airtel Kenya Kopa, call me back, Zawadi, Hello Tunes & Football.
*304# USSD code for Airtel Kenya Enterprise Prepaid Bundles
How to use the shortcode: Dial *304#
Here are the options under the *304# menu:
- Enterprise Prepaid Bundles
- Individual Prepaid Bundles
- Business Club
- Check Numbers Added
To learn more, read this post: How to check Airtel Kenya tariff + Enterprise Prepaid Bundles.
*767# USSD code for Airtel Kenya Tosha bundles
How to use the shortcode: Dial *767#
Use this short code to buy Airtel Kenya Tosha 100, Tosha 50, Tosha 30, Tosha 20 and Tosha 10.
Select a Tosha bundle you want then buy a one day plan, daily renewal plan, weekly plan or monthly plan.
To buy Airtel Kenya Tosha bundles, dial *767# -> select option 1) Tosha Bundles -> select the Tosha plan you want (KSh 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100) -> buy one daily plan / daily renewal plan / weekly plan / monthly plan.
*363*1# USSD code to get Airtel UnlimiNET 50 Weekly bundle
How to use the shortcode: Dial *363*1#
Use the code to buy the 65MB + 10 Minutes Airtel to Airtel + 50 SMS bundle.
If the shortcode doesn’t work (sometimes it doesn’t) use the *544# USSD code to buy the UnlimiNET 50 weekly bundle.
I show you how to buy various data bundles on Airtel here.
Airtel Kenya USSD short codes – a summary
- *133# or *131# – use these to check Airtel Kenya airtime balance.
- *131*10# – use this to check Airtel Kenya bonus airtime.
- *130*PIN# – use this to top up Airtel Kenya with scratch card.
- *544# – use this to buy Airtel Kenya bundles: Amazing data, roaming, international, SMS, Tubonge, UnlimiNET, Smart Home or Amazing Home Data bundles. Gift a bundle or check SIM 4G support.
- *544*3# – check Airtel bundle balance with this code.
- *100# – to manage your Airtel line use this code. Get PUK, phone number, hot deals. Kopa (data, airtime & cash). Buy bundles (minutes, SMS & data). Check balances. Stop autorenewal. Check hot deals. Contact Airtel customer care.
- *811# – set Airtel Hello Tunes. Buy tunes to entertain callers.
- *222# – use this USSD shortcode to access Airtel Money: buy airtime, pay bills, send money, withdraw money, reset PIN, get a loan or save money.
- *304# – use this code for Airtel Enterprise Prepaid Bundles.
- *767# – use this short code to buy Airtel Tosha bundles.
- *310# – use this to get Airtel Kenya airtime via the Kopa Credo service. Use the USSD code to borrow Airtel airtime and repay when you top up. The shortcode can also be used for Airtel Kopa Internet & for Kopa UnlimiNet.
Which Airtel Kenya USSD short code do you usually use the most? Which one is your favourite? Is there one you use often that has not been listed in the post? Let me know in the comments section below.
If you found this post useful, take a look at the Niabusiness.com Airtel Kenya category for more articles.
If you want to check my most recent articles, go to Niabusiness.com.