Hi. I am a freelance writer for hire. I would like to work with you if you are interested in having content created around topics such as blogging, WordPress, internet marketing, web hosting and small business.
If you run a business, blog or website that might be interested in outsourcing content writing (blog post writing, tutorial post writing and product review article creation especially) in any of the niches I have mentioned, get in touch with me.
I have experience writing articles in those areas on my own blog as well as other sites (owned by clients I have worked with before).
Note that Niabusiness has linked to some of the resources on this page using affiliate links. When you click on something and purchase it, Niabusiness will receive a commission from every successful sale / referral, at no extra cost to you.
Examples of my work are available upon demand. I can send you links to some of the articles I have written and published on my blog. If you are interested to take a look at some of the other articles I have written for clients before, I can also give you Google Docs links to those as well.
Some of the things I can do for you when you hire me include:
- Research and write articles (with screenshots as well if it is a how to post).
- Source relevant images on free stock photography / graphics sites like Pixabay and Pexels for the articles I write.
- Upload the content to Google Docs (so you can easily export it to your WordPress backend with just a few clicks before hitting Publish).
- Upload the content to your WordPress dashboard (so you can just go in and review it before publishing the article to your site).
I can do articles that are 1000 words in length. I can also hit word counts of 2500+ words per post. I can write short posts as well as the long, in-depth and detailed posts preferred in some niches.
I accept payments via PayPal.
Usually I send an invoice to a client (on the amount we agree on) after sending the finished article over to them.
I am looking to work with you:
- If you run a website or blog publishing articles on WordPress self-hosted CMS, WordPress plugins, WordPress themes or WordPress hosting (reviews, tutorials or news).
- If you run a site in the blogging or web hosting space (so a site helping people start and grow their own properties).
- If you run a site publishing content on small businesses / marketing (a site helping people start or grow their businesses online or offline).
- If you run a product or service business that would be interested in the content I write (in the niches mentioned) for lead generation / SEO purposes.
Reply to this ad.
Let’s work something out.