KRA tax services, Huduma and eCitizen services

Contact Information
Contact TheGuideKenya
Visit Website
$ 0
More Information

Hire me to help you with your Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) needs. I can help you:

  • Apply for KRA PIN
  • File KRA tax returns (via File my returns section on iTax) online
  • With filing nil returns, business returns and yearly returns
  • Get KRA tax compliance certificate (TCC) on iTax

Other services (Huduma and eCitizen) I can help you with:

  • Government services on eCitizen portal (business, marriages, driving, lands and immigration)
  • HELB loan application
  • Apply or renew your driving licence
  • Get a certificate of good conduct on eCitizen
  • CRB clearance
  • Get a Kenyan Visa (get your Visa online – EVISA). Single entry visa and Transit visa
  • Ebusiness – permits and business licensing
  • Renew your passport online on eCitizen
  • TSC number
This Ad has been viewed 2 times.