What You'll Find in this Page
- 1 How much are we talking about?
- 2 What is the duration of the investment?
- 3 What returns do you get after the period has elapsed?
- 4 What is the money going to be used for?
- 5 Are you afraid you are going to loose your money?
- 6 How will you send the money?
- 7 Ok, I want to give you the money, but
- 8 I want in, so what’s next?
As a person looking to invest in different businesses or just out here looking for an opportunity to grow your money outside the typical environment that is saving with banks or other types of financial institutions, Niabusiness.com would like you to put some money in it.
How much are we talking about?
Kenya shillings twenty thousand (20,000) shillings. Or 250 US Dollars
A little money or a lot? It depends.
What matters most is what the money is going to be used for and what it gets you and Niabusiness when the time to cash out comes.
What is the duration of the investment?
Two months. That is how short a period your money is not going to be in your hands. It is going to be with Niabusiness temporarily.
What returns do you get after the period has elapsed?
You will get thirty thousand Kenyan shillings back. That is the money you invested plus a return of 25% for each of the two months (which comes to KSH 10,000).
What is the money going to be used for?
Niabusiness.com would like to reach more users and make it easy for them to use the different sections of the site.
That means getting more money now to create even more opportunities for the site to be more profitable and give its users the best of the best when it comes to the services it provides and the products it sells.
The money will be used to:
- Create new products. This includes ebooks, courses – to be sold in an online shop.
- Create new services. This includes services mainly aimed at helping business owners create more awareness about their businesses, reach new customers, continue building relationships with those they have done business with before. An example: a WordPress web hosting service.
- Reach more people to partner with in promoting what is sold on this site through an affiliate program.
- Create new sites, like business directory and classified ads site.
- Build more sites focused on helping users of this site develop skills in other areas that are beneficial to their businesses when applied correctly and consistently. This also enables the main site to be more organized and focused on very few topics.
Are you afraid you are going to loose your money?
This (fear) happens, given that different people have different tolerance levels when it comes to risking money investing a business they don’t know that well.
You can do two things:
1. Just ignore this piece and Subscribe to the site via email.
2. Up your risk tolerance levels by getting in touch and sending the money to help the site grow. You have what it takes to do this now.
Read on. There is a surprise waiting for you below.
How will you send the money?
Via Safaricom’s M-PESA service. Or PayPal.
And how will you get the KSH 30,000 back? Via M-PESA in 60 days.
Ok, I want to give you the money, but
I want to talk a little bit more about this first. Is that ok? It is. You can ask more questions, make suggestions, and have anything that is not clear to you made clear.
I want in, so what’s next?
Click here to use the form on the contact page to send your email.
Thanks for your interest in growing Niabusiness.com. Help it grow further.
NOTE: Details like where and when to send the agreed amount (KSH 20,000) will only be discussed via email or over the phone.
If you are interested, just reply with an email with something along the lines of: I have the money now and I want to invest in the growth of Niabusiness.com - in the body of the email or subject line.
If you don’t have the time to login to your email account, click compose new email and type, down there, that you are ready to invest in Niabusiness.com, click here to use our contact form (because you know one day we’ll mention (on the website, ebooks, books, courses, videos, podcasts and presentations) your name – and never forget it – as a person that made this site great).